Coffee and Conversation:
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the July 15, 2016 Meeting
3. AAC ground rules
- Only one person speaks at a time.
- Please wait until you are recognized to speak.
- If you've spoken to the issue already, please let others speak.
- Please use the microphone.
5. Information - to be presented by OWLS and OWLSnet member library staff
- Sierra 2.3 coming in fall
- Expired patron reports
- Municipalities spot check
- Closing a library on short notice
- Known issue with clearing holdshelf
- Adult patrons with juvenile Ptype
- Encore/InfoSoup update
- DPLA demo
- Hoopla update
- Cataloging update
- OWLSnet fees committee update
- Erate update
- WPLC/OverDrive update
- Technology update
- External IP addresses
- SAM changes
- Public Library System Redesign (PLSR) update
6. Decisions - consensus decision or vote
- Collection Agency - In order to allow member libraries to be good stewards of public funds, OWLS will facilitate the use of a collection agency in OWLSnet.
7. Ideas submitted for discussion
- Adding a resource sharing exception for items with many pieces
- Dates for 2017 AAC meetings
- January 20, March 17, May 19, July 21, September 15, November 10 or 17